Saturday, January 19, 2013

"Be My Valentine"

I recently started following a new blog called "Women Living Well".  I've only been following it for the last 3 days, but it has been such an encouragement and blessing in my life and has given me goals to try and follow that are spiritually based, that can only help me and my marriage.  Today, they came out with a challenge, a "Be My Valentine, Marriage Challenge" that I have decided to try.  It is a 4 week challenge, that starts this coming Monday, and it's challenging me to not make Valentines day all about me but to put the spotlight on my husband, and to show him that I "not only love him, but also like him".  I am very excited to start it and am even more excited to see my hubby's reaction to my attitude, love, encouragement, and praise of him.  If you would like to read more about it or even possibly sign up for the challenge here is the link:



-Candice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 SoLovedCrochet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena