Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dish & Hand Towels

So about a month ago my hubby comes to me and says "What the heck happened to all our hand towels! We have a million dish towels, but NO hand towles". I laughed and told him there all washed in hot water, just grab a dish towel and use it for a hand towel! But the whole conversation made me start thinking that I'm doing pretty good with my crocheting skills, I should be able to crochet some new hand towels... so I went to the craft store and low and behold they had a pattern book for dish & hand towels, so the last few days I've been trying my hand out in making hand towels! I've completed 1 and am almost done with a 2nd one. Here is my current project:




I'm loving the colors, although the hubby may not be a big fan. haha

- Candice

2 comments:

  1. Ok so whats the difference and how does he know?! LOL ;P I love the colors! You are doing awesome with all you have made so far!You make me wanna give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue what the difference is, he says it's length and material...lol Aw, thanks Teri, I totally love crocheting, and love finding new patterns and then trying them out. You should totally give it a try, I think you would be great at it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 SoLovedCrochet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena