Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In the beginning

My family and I recently moved to Colorado Springs in July of 2012. I found I suddenly had a lot of free time on my hands, since my friends who used to help fill up my "me time" were back in California. I decided I was finally going to take some type of craft class, something I'd been saying for years. As a young girl I remember watching my Grandmother as well as a few older family friends crochet/knit, and I always found it fascinating. So I did some research on knitting vs crocheting and decided on taking a crochet class first and hope to eventually take knitting classes. I found this great lady who works at the local craft store who gives classes, Margaret Murakami, and in October I took my first crochet class with her. I absolutely fell in love with it and have been working on projects since the very first class. I have a few projects I've given away, and a few that are just sitting around the house, which led me to decide on opening an Etsy store and to try and sell the projects I don't give away! I'm just in the beginning stages and am excited to see how this plays out and I'm excited about sharing my experience with you!


- Candice

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 SoLovedCrochet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena